Searching for a 100% free PDF editor that allows you to do more than just modify the text, add images, insert your own graphics, sign your name, and fill out forms? You’ve found the proper spot: We looked into this category of apps and compiled a list that includes everything you may want.
Have you been sent a PDF that needs some changes? You need not fret! Our online PDF editor makes it simple to make changes to PDF files without installing any additional software.
Do not wish to use Microsoft Word. Then look over our recommended choices to find something that works better for you.
1. PDF Sejda Editor
- When it comes to editing existing content within a PDF, Sejda PDF Editor is one of the few editors that doesn’t require you to include a watermark. The vast majority of editors restrict you to change only the text you contribute, or they allow you to edit the text but then cover it up with watermarks.
- In addition, this utility needs no additional software to function outside your web browser, making it both accessible and convenient. If you’d prefer to use it on your computer, you can buy the desktop version.
- You should be aware of a few key distinctions between the web and desktop editions. For instance, while the online editor allows you to add PDFs via URL or from online storage services, the desktop edition offers a wider variety of fonts (which supports Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive).
- An additional cool function is a web integration tool that allows PDF publishers to offer consumers a direct link to launch the editor with a single click.
Read More: How Do I Free Combine Pdf Files? More Updates!
2. Editing in PDF-XChange
- Some of the best features in PDF-XChange Editor cost money. All pages of the saved PDF will be marked with a “Professional Features” watermark if you pay for those.
- However, if you limit yourself to the free features, you can make some changes to the file and download it again.
- PDFs can be uploaded from your local machine, an external URL, SharePoint, Google Drive, or Dropbox. If you make changes to a PDF, you may either save it locally or upload it to one of those online services.
- It has a lot of options, which may be intimidating at first. However, all the choices and capabilities are intuitively laid up and organized into distinct tabs for straightforward control.
- Highlighting the required fields in a form is a handy tool for quickly finding them. If you need to make changes to a PDF application that contains multiple forms, you will find this to be a great help.
- Popular free image viewer and editor Inkscape also provides PDF editing features seen only in premium versions of professional PDF editors.
- We can confidently say that this is a powerful tool for manipulating images. However, it’s likely to be too advanced for you if you have no prior experience with advanced image editing software such as GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, or similar tools.
- Only if you need to make changes to the text or graphics within a PDF should you think about using this program in the context of PDF editing. To edit PDF forms or add shapes, try one of the other tools on this list; if you need to change the text, import the PDF into Inkscape.
4. LibreOffice Draw
- The draw is the LibreOffice software for creating diagrams and flowcharts; it also has the capability of opening and editing PDF files. Navigate to the PDF you wish to edit by clicking File > Open, and then use the zoom feature to read the text and make your desired changes.
- Because it is designed for generating and manipulating objects, this PDF editor makes it easy to change items other than text, such as photos, headings, colors, etc.
- Rather than using the regular save menu, select File > Export As to locate the PDF format.
Read More: How to Capture a Scrolling Screenshot on Windows 10
5. Smallpdf Online PDF Editor
- Smallpdf is one of the quickest methods to personalize a PDF using pictures, text, shapes, and even your signature.
- You can use this website to upload a PDF, make edits to it, and then download it again without having to sign up for an account or pay for any sort of anti-watermarking measures.
- Files saved locally or in cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive can be accessed.
- It is possible to import a shape of your choosing, whether it be a rectangle, square, circle, arrow, or line. You have control over the object’s fill color, line color, and stroke thickness.
- Sizes of small, regular, medium, big, and extra large text are available, but no other customization options, not even for the font, are available.
- After finalizing the PDF’s changes, you have the option of saving it locally on your device or to Dropbox. The PDF can be made available to others via a link that can be generated and shared. If you need to extract the pages from the document, you can do it by using Smallpdf’s PDF splitter tool.