On PCs, laptops, and gaming consoles, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 can be downloaded. Mobile devices can also stream the game. The action-packed, perilous tales of Franklin Clinton, Trevor Phillips, and Michael De Santa are explored in GTA 5, a video game created by Rockstar Games.
The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were the consoles that GTA V/GTA 5 was initially released on. GTA 5 has since been published for the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
How to Get GTA 5 for Your Laptop or Computer?
Global gamers were thrilled to learn that GTA 5 was now available for PC. They are no anymore dependent on playing GTA 5 on consoles. The PC version of GTA 5 may be downloaded from Rockstar Games’ official website, the Epic Games Store, and Steam.
Instructions for using Steam to download GTA 5 for PC
- You must first download the Steam application onto your computer if you plan to use Steam to download GTA V for PC. To download GTA 5 via Steam, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Steam website to get the Windows PC Steam app.
- Now you have the option to create a new account or sign in to an existing one.
- Do a Steam app search for “GTA 5”
- Pick the GTA 5 edition that best fits your needs and budget.
- Use a debit card or credit card to make a GTA 5 payment, or choose another method.
- Click Download to download GTA 5 to your PC after payment confirmation.
- Using the Epic Games Store, how to download GTA 5
- The Epic Games Store Launcher is available for PC download, just like Steam. You should take the following actions:
- The launcher can be downloaded from the top-right corner of the Epic Games Store website.
- Either sign into your Epic Games account or make one.
- Go to the Epic Games Launcher and look for GTA 5 there.
- Then, download the game by clicking the “Buy Now” option and paying online.
- Computer system specifications for GTA V/GTA 5
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600/AMD Phenom 9850
- GPU: AMD HD 4870 1 GB and Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB
- 4-gigabyte RAM
- Recommendations for PC hardware for GTA V and GTA 5
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: AMD X8 FX-835 and Intel Core i5 3470
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/AMD HD 7870
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
GTA 5 Pc Size
GTA 5 requires at least 90GB of free space on your PC in order to download and play. It is advised to download GTA 5 on an SSD for improved performance.
GTA 5 PC pricing
Currently, bundles with GTA 5 are available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. At the time of writing, the following information regarding these bundles’ cost and contents is provided:
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition (Base game, GTA Online, Criminal Enterprise starter pack) costs Rs 1,978.
- Bundling Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition and a Great White Shark Card would cost you Rs. 2,565
- the combined price of Rs. 4,194 for Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition and Megalodon Shark Card
Store for Epic Games
The price of Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition is Rs. 2,321
If there is a deal on Steam or the Epic Games Store, GTA 5’s price will adjust.
How Am I Able to Play GTA 5 for Free?
GTA 5 is now unavailable for free download and play. Should Rockstar announce a giveaway, you can get the game for nothing. Numerous people were successful in obtaining GTA V via the Epic Games Store for free during the previous promotion in 2020. In spite of the rarity of such freebies, we will update this article if we find any.
GTA 5 on Mobile Devices: How To Play?
With the help of Steam Link, you can play GTA 5 on Android and iOS devices even though it isn’t officially supported by the Google Play Store or the App Store. Use Steam Link to stream the game to your smartphone if you have already bought it on Steam. To play GTA 5 on a phone, follow these instructions:
Play GTA 5 on Android and iOS with the Steam Link.
Use the App Store or Google Play to download the Steam Link app.
Open the Steam Link application, then sign in with your Steam credentials.
Open GTA 5 on your computer or laptop using Steam.
To stream the game to your phone over Steam Link, click the GTA 5 icon.
Remember that a strong internet connection is necessary in order to stream any game, including GTA 5, via Steam Link. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection should ideally be used by both a computer and a mobile device. Furthermore, as touch controls may have latency issues, it is advised to utilize a controller with Steam Link.
How to Get GTA 5 on The Ps5, Ps4?
- On PlayStation 5 and PS4 gaming consoles, you can download GTA 5. The following is a step-by-step tutorial for downloading GTA 5 on PS5 and PS4:
- Open your online browser and navigate to the PlayStation Store. Sign in using your PlayStation account.
- Click “Enter” after typing “GTA 5” into the search box.
- Make your choice for the GTA 5 edition you wish to buy and finish the payment.
- Open the My PlayStation tab on your PS5 or PS4.
- To begin downloading GTA 5, open Game Library and look for it.
- Up until June 14, 2022, GTA 5 owners on the PS4 or Xbox One will receive free updates for the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, respectively.
How to get Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One?
The Xbox consoles Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One can be used to download GTA 5 as follows:
- Log in with your Microsoft account to the Xbox Store using your web browser.
- Use the search bar to enter “GTA 5”
Select the version of GTA 5 you want, then complete the payment.
Activate the Guide button on your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console by going there (the button with the Xbox logo)
To determine if GTA 5 is currently downloading, open the Active Downloads column.