About the Ariana Grande
An American actress, singer, and composer by the name of Ariana Grande She debuted in the Broadway production of 13 in 2008, then as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and its sequel, Sam & Cat (2013–2014). Grande’s music career began in 2011 with the release of the Victorious soundtrack.
2013 saw the release of Grande’s first studio album, Yours Truly, which peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and gave rise to the smash hit “The Way” with rapper Mac Miller. The successful singles “Trouble” and “Break Free” were featured on her second studio album, My Everything (2014), which also debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
In 2016, Grande released her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, which featured the smash songs “Dangerous Woman” and “Side to Side” and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200. The breakthrough singles “No Tears Left to Cry” and “God Is a Woman” were featured on her fourth studio album, Sweetener (2018), which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
The successful title single as well as “7 Rings” and “Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” were included on Grande’s fifth studio album, Thank U, Next, which was released in 2019. The album also debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
Grande has won multiple honors throughout the course of her career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, three Billboard Music Awards, and three MTV Video Music Awards. She is also well known for her activism and charitable efforts, which include backing the Black Lives Matter movement and promoting mental health awareness.
The 2016 movie adaption of the Broadway musical Hairspray Live! and a guest appearance on the television program Scream Queens are just a few of the acting roles that Grande has held in addition to her music career (2015).
Is Ariana Grande Married?
How Did Ariana Grande Meet Her Husband?
Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez got to know one another through their jobs. Gomez steps in when the pop star needs a real estate agent to assist her in finding a new home. An insider source who talked with Us Weekly said that when Grande first saw Gomez, she was smitten by his amazing features.
Grande begged her staff to set up a face-to-face meeting for her and Gomez because she was so captivated by him. The couple apparently felt the same way because they started dating soon after their first meeting.
Ariana Grande has had several high-profile relationships over the years. Some of her more notable ex-boyfriends include:
- Jai Brooks – Australian musician and member of the YouTube comedy group The Janoskians. They dated from 2012 to 2014, with a brief reunion in 2014.
- Nathan Sykes – British musician and member of the boy band The Wanted. They dated briefly in 2013.
- Big Sean – American rapper and singer. They dated from 2014 to 2015.
- Ricky Alvarez – American dancer and choreographer. They dated from 2015 to 2016.
- Mac Miller – American rapper, singer, and producer. They dated from 2016 to 2018. Miller passed away in September 2018.
- Pete Davidson – American comedian and actor. They dated from May to October 2018, and were briefly engaged before calling off the engagement.
- Mikey Foster – American musician and member of the music duo Social House. They were rumored to be dating in 2019, but neither party confirmed the relationship.
- Dalton Gomez- Grande began dating real estate agent Dalton Gomez in January 2020. Even though they mostly kept their relationship a secret, both of them are still together and married in 2021.
3. How Long Has Ariana Grande Dated Her Husband?