Parentsalarm was made available for free by Parentsalarm.com, a company specializing in educational apps. The newest version of Parentsalarm, 1.4, came out on August 26, 2020. (updated on 2020-10-13). More than ten thousand downloads are expected. The aggregate score for Parentsalarm is 3.2.
The majority of the best-selling apps in the Google Play Store are strongly recommended by users with a rating of 4.5 or higher. There were 398 total ratings for this software. 155 users gave it 5 stars and 195 gave it 1 star. Any advice on setting up Parentsalarm on a Windows machine?
Guide to Setting up Parentsalarm on Your Windows or Laptop
- Using an Android App Player like BlueStacks, Nox, or KOPlayer, I’ll explain in this post how to get Parentsalarm running on a Windows computer.
- You’ll find a more in-depth, step-by-step guide down below, but first, let me give you the gist of how things operate. See, you’re playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it plays on a PC.
- All you need is an emulator that will imitate an Android device on your Windows PC, and then you can install applications and use it.
- To set up, use BlueStacks.
Put in NoxPlayer.
Instructions for Setting up Parentsalarm Using Blue Stacks
- To get BlueStacks, go to https://www.bluestacks.com/download-and-install. Simple steps are all that is required for installation. Once Bluestacks has finished installing, launch it. Bluestacks could conceivably take a while to load the first time you use them. The Bluestacks main menu should load after the app is launched.
- The Google Play Store is already integrated into Bluestacks. To access the Google Play Store, locate its icon on the home screen and tap it. The Play Market may require you to log in before you can access it.
- Simply type “Parentsalarm” into your browser’s search box. From the search results, select “Parentsalarm” and click “Install.”
- In the event that this app is not visible in the search results, please download the APK/XAPK installer file from this website and store it in a convenient location. Simply double-click the downloaded APK/XAPK file to launch the application. The APK/XAPK file can also be opened by dragging it onto BlueStacks’s main window.
- To begin utilizing, locate the “Parentsalarm” icon in the app drawer and tap it.
- BlueStacks does not currently have support for Bluetooth. It’s possible, then, that BlueStacks won’t support apps that need to manage Bluetooth.
Here’s how To Use Nox Player to Put Parentsalarm on Your Windows Computer
- Simply go to https://www.bignox.com to download and set up NoxPlayer. A quick and simple setup is provided.
- When you launch NoxPlayer after installation, you’ll find a search field at the top of the main screen. Try searching for “Parentsalarm” and installing it from the list of results.
- This page also provides a downloadable APK/XAPK file for installing third-party apps directly into NoxPlayer. The setup process will move rather swiftly. A shortcut to “Parentsalarm” will appear on NoxPlayer’s main menu after a successful installation.