Teddy Bridgewater plays quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League in American football (NFL). He played college soccer at the University of Louisville before the Minnesota Vikings selected him in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
Teddy’s Early Life
Teddy Bridgewater, an eager and driven athlete, was born on November 10, 1992. He was born and reared in the American city of Miami, Florida. Teddy Bridgewater Sr. and Rose Murphy, his father, and mother, are the parents of this individual.
He is of American descent. He is a Scorpio according to astrology. He started playing football when he was quite young.
Teddy Bridgewater’s Age
On November 10, 1992, in Miami, Florida, Bridgewater was born. He will be 28 years old in 2021.
Teddy’s Body Dimensions
He has a wonderful personality. He stands 1.91 m tall, speaking of his physical stature. He weighs 98 kilograms. He is in good health and has a balanced body. His physical appearance is appealing. He was able to capture the interest of all the viewer’s thanks to his pleasant demeanor and grin.
In terms of his romantic life, Teddy is involved with Erika Cardona, his high school sweetheart. In addition, Erika writes books.
In the late 2000s, while they were both freshmen at Northwestern High School, the pair first crossed paths. Additionally, the couple has been together for more than ten years.
- Bridgewater began his professional career while still a student at his alma mater, and he was also voted the Big East Rookie of the Year and a freshman All-American by Rivals.com, Scout.com, CBS Sports, and Sporting News.
- For 3,970 yards, 31 touchdowns, and four interceptions in his 427 passes completed, he had a 2013 season.
- Later, he was chosen by the Minnesota Vikings, who paid him a 4-year, $6.85 million contract after he excelled in 2014.
- He received the Pepsi Rookie of the Year award in 2014.
- In a 38-17 victory over the Chicago Bears in 2015, Bridgewater completed 17 of 20 pass attempts, scoring four passing touchdowns and one rushing touchdown. He was also selected for his first Pro Bowl.
- He had a non-contact injury to his left leg during his 2016 season, which caused him to miss the entire campaign.
- Despite beginning the season with a 5-0 record from his 2016 campaign, the Vikings finished 8-8, third in the NFC North, and were unable to make the playoffs.
- On May 1st, 2017, the Vikings declined Bridgewater’s contract’s fifth-year option.
- Out of two passes he attempted, he concluded with an interception, and the Vikings went on to win 34-7.
- Later, Bridgewater committed to the New York Jets on March 18, 2018, and received a $500,000 signing bonus.
Over the course of his sporting career, Teddy has made a respectable sum of money. The well-known footballer has a $9 million net worth.
- The Christian Teddy Bridgewater.
- From the University of Louisville, he graduated in 2013 with a degree in Sports Administration.
- Despite some stories stating that he lost his mother to breast cancer, we can confirm that she lived through the illness and that it has been in remission since 2008.
- When Cadilac found that Teddy had wanted to give his mother an Escalade since the third grade, they gave it to her as a gift when Teddy was selected by the Vikings.
- The footballer is said to be worth $2 million.
- Although he is not married, he does have a girlfriend. Her name is Erika Cardona.