Emma Frost and Matthew Graham came up with the idea for the popular historical drama show The Spanish Princess. On November 29, 2020, the second season of Queen Catherine came to an end. Fans have been waiting to see if the show will be brought back for a third season after two.
Here’s everything you need to know about the third season of The Spanish Princess.
Will the Spanish Princess Have a Third Season?
The Spanish Princess will not be back for the next season, according to a report in Cheatsheet. The media portal says that when the second season of the show was being filmed, Starz said that the second season would be the end of Catherine’s story.
But the media portal also says that even though Princess Catherine’s story is over, the show’s creators might come back with another one.
Who Will Be in the Cast of the Spanish Princess Season 3?
- Sai Bennett played the role of Princess Mary of England
- Alicia Borrachero as Queen Isabella of Castille
- Andrew Buchan as Thomas More
- Laura Carmichael as Margaret “Maggie” Pole
- Daniel Cerqueira as De Fuensalida
- Georgie Henley as Princess Margaret
- Charlotte Hope as Princess Catherine of Aragon
- Angus Imrie as Crown Prince Arthur Tudor
- Stephanie Levi-John as Lina de Cardonnes
- Gordon Kennedy as John Stewart
- Aaron Cobham as Oviedo
- Elliot Cowan as King Henry VII of England
- Philip Cumbus as Thomas Wolsey
- Antonio de la Torre as King Ferdinand II of Aragon
- Ruairi O’Connor as Harry, Duke of York
- Nadia Parkes as Rosa de Vargas
- Richard Pepper as Thomas Boleyn
- Jordan Renzo as Charles “Charlie” Brandon
- Peter Egan as General Thomas Howard
- Alba Galocha as Queen Joanna of Castile
- Chloe Harris as Lady Elizabeth “Bessie” Blount
- Alan McKenna as Sir Richard Pole
- Alexandra Moen as Elizabeth of York
- Olly Rix as Edward Stafford
- Ray Stevenson as King James IV of Scotland
- Harriet Walter as Margaret Beaufort
What Will Happen in the Spanish Princess Season 3?
We don’t know if or when there will be more episodes set in the Gregory universe, but the books give us a lot of ideas.
Since The Spanish Princess has already told us about Catherine of Aragon and Henry VIII’s sisters Margaret and Mary, a version of Gregory’s Three Sisters, Three Queens that focuses on these three people could be a possibility.
Another likely choice is a new version of The Other Boleyn Girl, Gregory’s best-known work, which shows Henry VIII’s relationship with Anne Boleyn and her sister Mary.
Because the novel was also made into the 2008 movie The Tudors, a popular Showtime drama set in the same time period, the creators may have looked into less well-known history to avoid confusion.
But these are just rumours because the creators have said they have no plans to make a new series soon.
Is There Any Trailer for the Spanish Princess Season 3?
No official trailer for season 3 of The Spanish Princess has come out yet. We’ll let you know when the trailer comes out. For now, you can watch the trailer for the second season of The Spanish Princess.
Most of the things have been provided to you in the above article which includes the release date updates of the series. As soon as the release date or any update is going to come regarding the season you all would be shared. What is your thought regarding Spanish Princess Season 3, let us know in the comment section below. For more information visit our website editorials24.com and stay tuned for more and more updates and details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Review of The Spanish Princess?
Over 4,800 IMDb users have given the show a score of 6.8. The second season has a 50% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Where can I watch season 2 of The Spanish Princess?
You can watch season 2 of the Spanish princess on Starz as it is showing right now.