Along with their filters, Instagram is adding new features, and one of these is a new way to customize your story highlights. It’s a pain to have to pick and choose who you follow in order to keep stories secret, and many people are aware of this. You can now select only the most exclusive group of individuals to read a secret tale.
We have a solution for you if you’re sick of your 16-year-old hostel roommates seeing all of your Instagram stories: the ability to restrict who can view your tales.
When Using Instagram, What Does CF Stand For?
- The Instagram abbreviation for “close friends” is “CF,” and its meaning is straightforward.
- The term “private story” refers to an Instagram feature that allows you to share content with only a select group of people (usually your closest friends).
- Threads, Instagram’s latest app, is made for private conversations with friends and family. Messages from people on your “close friends” list will be delivered to the Threads app, which can be used independently as a chat platform.
- With the close friends setting, also known as CF narrative, your inner circle can see your most private content without you having to manually share it with each person. You can also add or remove people from your close friend list, meaning that your stories won’t be broadcast to everyone who follows you on Instagram.
Instagram Friends: How To Add Them:
- Start by downloading and opening the Instagram app on your device.
- Clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner will now take you there.
- To access your Close Friends list, either click your username at the top of your profile or the menu button in the top right.
- You should now be at a screen with a “Get Started” button. If you click it, you’ll be taken to a page where it will suggest friends for you to add and give you the option to learn more about the feature.
- Select your closest friends or whomever else you’d like to see these updates, and then hit “Create List.”
- The current list of your closest friends will appear after you click the “Close Friends” tab. To invite someone, hit the plus button in the upper right corner, enter the person’s name, and then tap the invite button; to delete someone, tap the minus button.