American singer-songwriter Aaron Charles Carter was born on December 7, 1987, and died on November 5, 2022. Early in the new millennium, he released four albums that made him a household name among preteens and teenagers.
Carter’s career as a performer began when he was just seven years old, and his debut album, simply titled Carter, was released in 1997 when he was nine. Upon the release of his second album, Aaron’s Party (Come Get It) (2000), which quickly sold three million copies in the United States, Carter began making television appearances on Nickelodeon and going on tour with the Backstreet Boys.
Oh, Aaron, Carter’s subsequent platinum-certified record, was followed by Another Earthquake!, the musician’s first new studio album in nearly 15 years.
In 2002, his Most Requested Hits compilation followed in 2003. Some facts are listed below:
- He takes pride in his Tampa heritage and the state of Florida at large. He currently resides in California, but he is not shy about sharing his heritage on Instagram. He has recently proposed returning to the Sunshine State.
- He showed early signs of brilliance. His record sales reached the multi-millions by the time he was just 10 years old.
- The catastrophic occurrences in his life have been numerous. His sister overdosed and died, his famous brother Nick has a restraining order against him, and he himself has battled drug addiction. He claims he is clean, healthy, and content at this point.
- They recently got engaged and he had Melanie Martin’s name tattooed on his face in celebration of their union. However, their history together hasn’t always been rosy, and his ex-tattoo artist disapproves of the Melanie tattoo.
- Impulsive, a controversial YouTube channel has highlighted him. Not only that, but he also inherited Paul’s famous gold necklace.
- It was announced in February 2019 that Carter had purchased a house in Lancaster, California.
- When Carter’s emaciated appearance and drug-related offenses gained widespread media notice in September 2017, he made an appearance on “The Doctors,” a syndicated health-focused talk show.
- Following a battery of diagnostic procedures, it was determined that Carter did not have cancer or other sexually transmitted diseases; however, he did have a candida infection, which is sometimes an indication of an impaired immune system.
- Though Carter’s drug test came back negative for illegal substances, it did reveal the presence of “a cocktail of benzodiazepines with opiates,” a potentially lethal combination of the prescribed prescriptions he claimed to use for anxiety and sleep.
- Later, Carter checked himself into the Malibu, California, rehab institution known as Alo House.
- Carter stated in February 2018 that his condition has improved, citing counselling for coping with the death of his father in May 2017 and the subsequent divorce from his long-term fiancée.
- Aaron insists that he was a shy kid, despite his current outgoing and chatty personality.
- Aaron always says a prayer before going onstage.
- After one of his favourite singers, Aaron called his pet lizard Babyface.
- Aaron loves his mom’s delicious lasagna.
- Aaron claims he likes Nsync despite the rivalry with his brother’s band.