Park Min-Young is a well-known actress and model in South Korea. After making appearances in a number of well-known TV dramas, such as When the Weather Is Fine, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, Healer, City Hunter, and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Park Min-young gained notoriety.
She became well-known after joining the cast of “Busted!”
Park Min-Young Lost Weight for What Reason?
30 May, SEOUL (Yonhap) — On May 30, 2018, a press conference for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” took place in Seoul.
A narcissistic chaebol heir and his secretary of nine years, who unexpectedly offers him her resignation, fall in love in the new TvN sitcom.
The character of Park Seo-Lee Joon’s Young-Joon, vice chairman of the Yu Myung Group, struggles to understand why his secretary would wish to resign from the “honorary” and “entitled” position of serving a “perfect human” like himself.
Kim Mi-so, played by Park Min-young, is his meticulous secretary and is sick of being on call day and night. Since her father was defrauded and began turning to private loans as a result, she has been providing for her family. She makes the decision to stop living for other people and embarks on an inward journey.
Park Min- Young’s Career
- South Korean actress and model Park Min-young is well-known in her field. The Sungkyunkwan Scandal played a major part in her rise to popularity. The actors in this historical coming-of-age drama include Park Yoo-chun, Yoo Ah-in, and Song Joong-ki.
- In addition, Park Min-young is well-known for her appearances in a number of well-liked TV drama series, including What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, What’s Wrong with City Hunter, Glory Jane, Dr. Jin, A New Leaf, Healer, Remember, Queen for Seven Days, and When the Weather Is Fine.
- When it comes to Min-young’s debut in the entertainment world, she made her debut in an SK Telecom advertisement. It was the year 2005 at the moment. She later made her acting debut in the film High Kick! In 2006, this occurred.
- Park Min-young went on to play the sole daughter of an infamous criminal in I Am Sam, a gumiho in Hometown of Legends, a malicious princess in Ja Myung Go, and a girl stuck between two marathon runners in Running, Gu.
- In the coming-of-age drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Min-young made a breakthrough as Kim Yun-hee/Kim Yun-sook. She then co-starred in the Hallyu star Lee Min-ho film City Hunter. She made her feature film debut with The Cat. In this 2011 horror movie, Min-young plays the claustrophobic groomer So Yeon at Kitty N Puppy.
- In 2014, Park Min-young made two drama appearances: Chae Young-shin/Oh Ji-an in Healer and Lee Ji Yoon in A New Leaf. Together with well-known South Korean actors Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ji Tae, she co-starred in the lead parts of the latter film.
- Her subsequent small-screen endeavor, Remember, featured her alongside Yoo Seung-ho, Park Sung Woong, Namkoong Min, and Jung Hye-sung.
- She also starred with the male characters Yeon Woo-jin and Lee Dong-gun as Queen Dangyeong of Joseon. In the 2018 film What’s Wrong, Park Min-young played Kim Mi-so alongside Park Seo Joon.
- She took on the role of Sung Duk-mi, the head curator of the Cheum Museum of Art and owner of the fan website “The Road to Sian,” a year later.
- For this project, the actress worked with the actors Ahn Bo Hyun and Kim Jae Wook. She most recently starred alongside actor Seo Kang Joon in the 2020 movie When the Weather Is Fine as Mok Hae-won.
- Park Min-young is now writing this biography while also focusing on two small-screen projects. Both Braveness of the Ming and City of Time are Chinese television shows.
- The 33rd Golden Disc Awards were co-hosted by Hallyu star Lee Seung-gi and Park Min-young in 2019. She will also be a cast member of Netflix’s Busted! from 2018 until 2021. The cast of this variety program also includes Yoo Jae-suk, Lee Seung-gi, Ahn Jae Wook, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Jong-min, Oh Se-hun, and Kim Se Jeong.
- The actress has moreover appeared in a number of music videos. She made cameos in the movies Don’t Say Goodbye (2007) by Kim Young-jin, Haru Haru (2008) by Big Bang, and Love Story (2009) by Gavy NJ.
Park Min-Young’s Salary
Her estimated net worth is $2 million US dollars. He’s made progress thanks to her attractiveness, remarkable acting abilities, and intriguing facial expressions.
Her overall wealth is unknown at this time. She currently resides in a large home in Seoul, South Korea, which is where she was born.