Verifying who you are and providing information about your company in a concise and easy-to-access manner can be accomplished with the help of your email signature. It is similar to a digital business card in that it contains all of the pertinent information about you and lends a touch of personalization to each email that you send.
But as your circumstances change, your signature details may require altering. This article will walk you through the steps required to modify your signature in Outlook, in case you’re interested in learning how to do so.
How to Edit a Signature in Outlook on A Personal Computer Running Windows
Using the following steps in Outlook on Windows, you can change your signature:
- Open up Microsoft Outlook.
- To access Signatures, select the File menu, then click Options, followed by Mail.
- Simply select the signature you want to edit and then click on it.
- Make the necessary adjustments in the “Edit signature” box.
- When you are finished, click the Save button, then the OK button.
How to Edit Your Email Signature in Outlook for Macintosh
Change Your Outlook Signature Using Mac Os by Following These Steps:
- Open up Microsoft Outlook.
- Select Preferences from The Menu Available in Outlook.
- Choose Signatures from The Menu that Appears Under Email.
- Choose the Signature You Want to Modify Under the Heading that Says “signature Name.”
- You Can Update Your Signature by Going to The Right Pane and Clicking on Signature.
How to Edit Your Email Signature on An I Phone Using Outlook
Using the Outlook App on Your iPhone, You Can Bring Your Outlook Signature up To Date by Doing the Following:
- Start the Microsoft Outlook App.
- Tap the Icon that Looks Like Your Profile in The Top Left Corner.
- To Access the Settings, Select the Gear Icon.
- Proceed to The Section Labeled “mail.”
- Select the Signature Option.
- You Can Modify Your Signature by Going to The Signature Screen.
How to Make Changes to Your Outlook Signature Using an Android Device
To Make Changes to Your Signature Using the Outlook App on Your Android Device, Please Follow These Steps:
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook App.
- Followed by Signatures, Go to The File Menu, Then Options, Then Mail.
- To Make Changes to A Signature, Tap the Signature You Want to Edit, and Then Make Those Changes in The Box Labeled Edit Signature.
- When You Are Satisfied With The Outcomes, Select Save, Then Ok from The Menu.
How to Make Changes to A Signature Using Microsoft Outlook for Mac
Whether You’re Using the Older Version of Outlook or The Newest Version of Outlook, Changing Your Signature in Outlook for Mac Is Exactly the Same.
Step 1: Launch Outlook and Navigate to Outlook > Preferences Submenu Using the Menu Bar.
Step 2: Select the Signatures.
Step 3: Locate the Signature on The Left-Hand Side that You Want to Modify, Then Click the Edit Button at The Bottom of The Page.
Step 4: A New Window with The Existing Signature Will Appear in The Existing Window. After You Have Made the Necessary Changes Be Sure to Click the Save Button Located in The Top Left Corner.
Step 5: You Will Be Able to View the Changes You Have Made to The Signature on The Right-Hand Side of The Window, Just Below the Signature Preview.
You Also Have The Option, at The Very Bottom of The Message, to Make Changes to The Signature that Is Used for New Messages, Replies, and Forwards. if You Have More than One Account, Select the One You Want to Use, and Then Choose a Signature for Each Type of Message.
Step 6: When You Are Finished, Close the Outlook Preferences by Clicking the X in The Top Left Corner of The Window.
You Can Make Changes to Your Outlook Signature Using the Web.
The Web-Based Version of Outlook Also Makes It Simple to Edit and Keep Your Email Signature Up To Date. to Accomplish This, You Will First Need to Launch Outlook and A Web Browser on Your Computer. After That, if You Haven’t Already Done So, Sign in To Your Account.
Click the Icon that Looks Like a Gear in The Top-Right Corner of The Outlook Window to Access the Settings Menu. Click the “View All Outlook Settings” Link That’s Located at The Very Bottom of The “settings” Menu.
Select “mail” > “compose and Reply” from The “settings” Menu. Then, in The Right Pane, Beneath the Heading “new Signature,” Click the Drop-Down Menu, and Select Your Signature from The Available Options.
The Contents of Your Signature Will Appear in The Large Text Box in front of you. Make any alterations to your signature that you’d like to at this point. Then you can save it by clicking the “Save” button. Your revised signature has been saved in Outlook and going forward, it will be applied to all of your messages there.