Regardless of your perspective, Donald Trump is a fascinating person. Additionally, he serves as the country’s 45th president. He consistently makes news, whether it be from his press conferences or his most recent Twitter rants. He has 85 million followers on Twitter alone.
Trump Is Also the Father of Five Kids, Whose Ages as Of 2022 Are as Follows:
Donald Trump Jr. (44), Ivanka Trump (40), Eric Trump (38), Tiffany Trump (28), and Barron Trump (16). He is now wed to former model Melania Trump.
Donald Trump Facts
- He goes by Donald John Trump.
- Donald Trump was born in New York City, New York, on June 14, 1946. He is 76 years old.
- Trump has been a member of three political parties. From 1987 to 2009, he was a Democrat, then from 2011 to 2012, he was an Independent. He is currently a Republican.
- He has three marriages under his belt. First to Marla Maples from 1993 to 1999, then to Melania Knauss from 2005 to the present, and finally to Ivana Zelnickova from 1977 to 1991.
- He is one of five children, the second youngest.
- Trump doesn’t drink or smoke. Red Jr., his older brother, passing away pushed Donald to make these choices.
- He has Scottish and German origins.
- He had a well-known uncle named John G. Trump, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who had the distinction of being permitted by the FBI to examine the belongings of the late inventor Nikola Tesla in 1943, the year of Tesla’s passing.
- In the boom cities of Seattle and Klondike, Canada, Trump’s grandpa Frederick Trump made a fortune by running restaurants and boarding houses.
- His family’s name was originally Drumpf or Drumpft, but once the Thirty Years’ War broke out in the 1600s, it was altered to Trump.
Read more: 6 Interesting Facts About Rosie O’Donnell..!
- He attended the NYMA, or New York Military Academy, to which he attributes much of his success.
- Trump studied at Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in economics in 1968.
- Trump received four student deferments, preventing him from being drafted into the military. In October 1968, he was granted a 1-Y medical deferral after being found fit for duty twice. Then, in December 1969, he won the draught lottery with a high placement number, which excused him from duty.
- His first real estate venture was with Elizabeth Trump and Son, a business owned by his family that he took control of in 1971 and renamed The Trump Organization. When the Justice Department accused the corporation of discriminating against Blacks in 1973, the project became the subject of debate. The firm and DOJ came to an arrangement to handle the matter while denying any wrongdoing.
- When the Grand Hyatt Hotel was renovated in Manhattan in 1978, Donald Trump first made his real estate bones or completed his first significant real estate transaction.
- Trump Tower, his iconic headquarters, was finished in 1983.
- Trump has never declared bankruptcy for himself, but between 1991 and 2009, he did so six times for his company enterprises.
Read more: Top 10 Most Fascinating Aspects of Narendra Modi
- Across 18 golf courses around the world are owned and managed by Donald Trump.
- From 1996 through 2015, Trump held a portion of ownership in the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageants.
- Trump owned and operated the Trump University LLC from 2005 to 2010, where his real estate training courses were offered.
- He previously served as the director of the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which was founded in 1988 but was closed down by the NY State Attorney General’s office in 2013 due to several irregularities.
- Trump is a part of the Screen Actors Guild, a group that looks out for the interests and welfare of actors who work in film and television.
- From 2003 through the present, Trump has served as the reality show The Apprentice’s executive producer. Due to his presidential campaign, the show has been on hold.
- Donald enjoys watching World Wrestling Entertainment.
Read more: Five Facts About Michael Blackson That You May Not Have Known.!
- From his three marriages, he has had five kids. Donald Jr., Ivanka, and were his three children from his first marriage to Ivana Trump. Tiffany is the name of Trump’s daughter with his third wife. A son named Barron, his fifth child was born on March 20, 2006.
- There are eight grandkids with Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump belongs to the Presbyterian church, a Christian movement known for its reliance on elder committees to run the church.
- His Net worth as of September 2022 is 3 billion USD
- On July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was selected as the Republican candidate for president of the United States.
- On November 8, 2016, he won the election, and on January 20, 2017, he was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.