The newest Real Housewives of Beverly Hills member is Diana Jenkins. Learn everything there is to know about Diana Jenkins’s family, net worth, parents, husband, biography, and both her personal and professional lives.
Sanela The full name of the newest RHOBH cast member is Diana Jenkins. She was raised and born in Bosnia and Herzegovina. She runs her own business.
Sanela established the functional beverage business Neuro. Diana switches between numerous businesses.
Sanela Dijana “ati,” Sanela Diana Jenkins’ birth name, was given to her on October 24, 1973, in Sarajevo, Bosnia. She was raised in a middle-class household where both her mother and father held middle-class jobs as accountants and economists, respectively.
During the war or siege of Sarajevo, the family resided in a modest apartment building. Her younger brother Iris was killed and shot dead by Serbian soldiers at the age of barely 21. It was a horrible period. Diana was pursuing her economics degree at the University of Sarajevo during the time of her younger brother’s passing.
Diana was compelled to leave in April 1992 as things started to get worse and war seemed imminent. The war began as a result of this brutal fighting, which persisted until December 1995.
Age of Sanela Diana Jenkins
On October 24, 1973, Sanela Diana Jenkins was conceived. Sanela Diana Jenkins has a current age of 49. Entrepreneur Sanela Diana Jenkins is highly known.
Sanela Diana Jenkins’ Height in Inches?
Sanela Diana Jenkins is a stunning woman in her late 40s with a well-kept hourglass figure. She has brown eyes, blonde hair, and a fair complexion. She is tall, standing at 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 metres), and weighs 60 kilogrammes (132 lbs). 35-23-36 inches is the measurement of her body.
Diana Jenkins’s Spouse and Kids
In 1999, she wed senior executive at Barclays Bank Roger Jenkins. Jenkins, who had recently divorced his first wife, a banker for Barclays, was living in the Barbican gym when he and his future wife met there. Before eventually getting divorced, they were parents to two kids.
The Career of Sanela Diana Jenkins]
- Sanela Diana Jenkins established the Neuro brand of functional beverages in 2009 and is currently its president and chief executive officer. The company is situated in Sherman Oaks, California.
- Additionally, she founded and serves as the CEO of D Empire Entertainment, a full-service record company. The company supports emerging and established artists in the intersection of traditional and new media strategy, branding, PR, recording, distribution, and licencing.
- Diana gained notoriety in December 2021 after it was revealed that she would be appearing on the 12th season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” an American reality television series.
- The show, which is mainly taped in Beverly Hills, California, is scheduled to launch on May 11, 2022.
- She is not just a businesswoman but also a philanthropist who has donated money to numerous groups that support humanitarian concerns.
- In honour of her brother, who died in the Bosnian War, she established The Iris Catic Foundation in 2002.
- On May 5, 2018, she received recognition for her ongoing assistance and humanitarian work in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Advisory Council for Bosnia and Herzegovina Gala in Washington, D.C.
- In August 2008, she established the University of California, Los Angeles’ Sanela Diana Jenkins Human Rights Project.
- “Room 23,” a photography book by Deborah Anderson, was also created by Diana. She has friendships with several of the famous people in the book, including George Clooney and Elton John. The book’s sales revenue supports a number of worthwhile charities.
Salary of Sanela Diana Jenkins
According to reports, businesswoman, philanthropist, and media personality Sanela Diana Jenkins has properties worth almost $300 million.
She has maintained her new profession in the television industry, the two lucrative businesses she launched during her marriage, and the income she received as part of the divorce settlement.