Michael Bolton is a hugely successful and well-known American singer, songwriter, and musician who performed in a variety of musical genres, including blue-eyed soul, pop rock, and soft rock.
Additionally, Michael Bolton is a multi-instrumentalist who plays the piano and guitar. Here is additional information about his personality, biography, interests, news, physical attributes, educational history, family, and social media accounts.
Biography of Michael Bolton
Michael Bolton is a well-known white soul singer from the 1990s who rose to fame for his love ballads and tributes to vintage soul music.
Michael Bolton’s real name is Michael Bolotin. In a Jewish immigrant family, he was born on February 26, 1956, in New Haven, Connecticut. His mother Helen (née Gubin) was a Jewish immigrant from Russia whose granddaughter. Russian immigrants made up the rest of Michael’s grandparents.
The family’s third and youngest child was Michael. Son Orrin and daughter Sandra were also born to the couple.
How old is Michael Bolton?
Bolton was born on February 26, 1953, in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. As early as March 2022, he will be 69 years old.
Michael Bolton’s Height and Measurements
His height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 meters) and weight of 75 kg add to his lean figure (165lbs).
Michael McGuire wed Maureen in 1975. His wife gave birth to three daughters: Isa, Holly, and Taryn, however, the pair were divorced in 1990 despite having children. Following that, there were rumors that the musician dated Teri Hatcher for a spell.
The next big connection in Bolton’s personal life was a romance with the actress Nicollette Sheridan. From 1992 to 1995, the couple was romantically involved. After a 10-year separation, the couple reconciled in 2005 and even declared their engagement; but, in 2008, they decided to call it quits.
Michael now spends a lot of time volunteering for charities. He established the Michael Bolton Foundation, subsequently known as The Michael Bolton Charities, in 1993. The organization’s mission is to support women and children who are at risk from the consequences of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse.
- Michael Bolotin, his self-titled debut studio album, was released in 1975 on the RCA Records label. The songs “Your Love” and “Give Me a Reason” were included on the album.
- He published his second album, “Everyday of My Life,” in 1976. It contained four original songs. The songs “Rocky Mountain Way” and “If I Had Your Love” were included on the CD.
- He released his third studio album, “Michael Bolton,” in 1983. It was produced by Columbia Records. Negative reviews were written about the album.
- His fourth album, “Everybody’s Crazy,” which Columbia Records released in 1985, drew flak for muting his vocals. The album’s lead single was well-liked.
- One of his breakout records was his fifth studio album, “The Hunger,” which he released in 1987. The album included the popular songs “That’s What Love Is All About” and “The Dock of the Bay.”
- He released his sixth studio album, Soul Provider, in 1989. It was one of his best-selling albums. The music chart’s No. 1 position was reached by the track “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You.”
- One of his best-selling and most popular albums was his seventh studio album, “Time, Love & Tenderness,” which he published in 1991. The album included the popular song “When a Man Loves a Woman.”
- He published his wildly popular album, “Timeless: The Classics,” in 1992, and it reached its pinnacle at No. 1 on the charts. Nine million copies of the album were sold globally.
- One of his best-selling albums was ‘The One Thing,’ which he published in 1993. His top-charting single, “Said I Loved You…But I Lied,” was included on the album.
- His 1996 album, “This Is The Time,” became a worldwide sensation. The album was distributed by the Columbia label and sold a lot of copies.
- He released his least successful studio album, “All That Matters,” in 1997. The album was a flop on the music charts.
- He released the album “Only a Woman Like You” in 2002, which was largely regarded as his comeback album. The record didn’t sell well and didn’t land in a good spot on the music charts.
- He released the CD “Til the End of Forever” in 2005, which featured a lot of his live performances from concerts.
- His CD, “One World One Love,” was published in 2009. Tami Chynn, Ne-Yo, and Lady Gaga worked together on the album. “Ready For You” and “Just One Love” are a couple of the featured songs.
- His 21st studio album, “Gems-The Duets Collection,” was released in 2011, and it included songs from artists including A.R. Rahman. ‘Love Is Everything’ and ‘Fields of Gold’ are among the featured songs.
- The CD “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – A Tribute to Hitsville USA” was released by him in 2013. Duets with Kelly Rowland, Melanie Fiona, and Orianthi were featured on the album.
Salary and Wealth of Michael Bolton
His projected annual salary is $10.1 million, and his net worth is $80 million.