The agonizing feeling of discovering a crucial SMS communication has been deleted is something you never get used to. Now, what do you do? Users who are desperate to save those important texts will do anything. Although recovering lost texts is not an easy task, it is possible with some effort. There is a chance you can retrieve those priceless text messages, and we can assist you in doing so!
You might be able to retrieve deleted text messages by utilizing a recent backup if your iPhone is configured to back up to iCloud. While this can help you retrieve the text message, you might lose some other data as it will restore your iPhone to the time when you made that backup.
To do this:
1. Launch the Settings app and tap your name in the upper-right corner.
2. After choosing iCloud, check to see if Messages is enabled in the list of apps.
3. Click on iCloud Backup. Verify the most recent backup of your iPhone.
4. Return to the main Settings app menu and choose General. Depending on the iOS version you are using, scroll down and choose Reset, Transfer, or Reset iPhone.
5. Select Erase All Content and Settings and then verify that you wish to proceed. To disable Find My, you’ll probably have to enter your iCloud password.
6. Resetting your iPhone to factory settings will take a while. The initial welcome screen for the iPhone will then appear. After completing the first few steps, select Restore from iCloud Backup on the Apps & Data menu.
7. After logging into iCloud to access your backups, select the most recent backup made before the text messages you want to restore was erased.
Try iTunes or Finder
You can try restoring your iPhone using the backup you created on a Mac or PC in instead of using iCloud. This entails utilizing Finder on a Mac or iTunes if you have Windows.
To Retrieve Deleted iPhone Messages with itunes or Finder:
1. If iTunes or Finder don’t automatically launch when you connect your iPhone to your computer, do it now.
2. In iTunes, select Summary from the menu on the left by clicking the phone icon at the top of the screen. Click the name of your phone under Locations in Finder.
3. Select Restore Backup, and hopefully, your previous SMS will resurface on your phone. If they don’t, these messages weren’t included in your backup.
Restore Deleted Messages from Your Carrier
If everything else fails, think about contacting your phone provider. Some service providers log your text messages in the same way they log your phone conversations.
Either utilize the customer support number provided by the service provider or log into your carrier account. In either case, trying to get that deleted message back from your iPhone is a decent last-ditch effort.
Read More: What Differs a Router from a Modem?
Restore Deleted Sms Messages Without A Backup
If You Did Not Create a Backup Before Losing Your Messages, You Can Recover Them Using One of The Few Android Data Recovery Tools Available.
Dr. Fone Android Data Recovery and Phone Rescue Are Two of The Programmes You Can Use. These Apps All Function Essentially in The Same Way. They Search Through Your Phone for Signs of Deleted Messages Before Letting You Selectively Restore Those Messages to Your Phone.
Remember that Using These Programmes Does Not Guarantee that Your Deleted Text Messages Will Be Recovered, and They Can Be Fairly Pricey. Unfortunately, This Is Your Only Choice as You Do Not Have a Backup.