American actor and model Jason Lewis is a gifted performer. The HBO series Sex and the City’s Jerry “Smith” Jerrod, played by Jason Lewis, is well-known.
He also made appearances in Mr. Brooks, The Death and Life of Bobby, Dead box, The Attic, Tribute, Sex and the City, Sex and the City 2, Textuality, and other films. Examples include the 2018 movie 1⁄2 Magic, The Pardon, Running Wild, and Palm Swings.
Biography of Jason Lewis
In Newport Beach, California, Jason Lewis was born on June 25, 1971. He is an American by birthright. He was born 49 years ago, also under the sign of Aries. Lewis is the estranged son of judge Gregory Lewis and nurse Nancy Lewis.
He has three siblings: Nicole, Katie, and Sean. He also attended Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California, where he was raised. Furthermore, he went to San Diego State University.
He started modeling for Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, and Hugo Boss, among others, after graduating from college. In the late 1990s, he moved to Milan to model for Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, and Hugo Boss.
Jason Lewis’ Age
Gregory and Nancy Lewis, both judges, gave birth to Jason Lewis in 1971. He has a 51-year-old age.
Jason Lewis’ Height
Lewis is 85 kilograms tall and 6 feet 1 inch wide. In a similar vein, his biceps measure 15 inches, his waist 32 inches, and his chest 40 inches. In addition, he has gorgeous blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Jason Lewis’s Career
- As a regular on High Sierra Search and Rescue starting in 1995, the gifted actor launched his career. He had an appearance on Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1997 as Rob Andrews, Valerie’s potential suitor (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen).
- His most notable performance to date was on Sex and the City when he was a key cast member in the show’s final season as waiter turned young actor Smith Jerrod, the only character Samantha could relate to because of his honesty. In both the 2010 follow-up and the 2008 film Sex and the City: The Movie, he played the same part.
- Lewis acted in a number of movies, including Mr. Brooks, a thriller with Demi Moore and Kevin Costner, and My Bollywood Bride, a Hollywood/Bollywood romantic comedy in which he co-starred with Bollywood actress Kashmira Shah.
- He is also highly recognized in Europe thanks to his appearance in the Aero Bubbles commercial as the hottie.
- In the wake of his appearance on The WB’s supernatural drama Charmed, where he played the recurring role of Dex Lawson, a love interest (and momentary husband) of Phoebe Halliwell (Alyssa Milano), it was revealed on December 5, 2006, that he would make an appearance as a guest on episodes of Brothers & Sisters as a potential love interest for Matthew Rhys’ character Kevin Walker.
- Lewis agreed to portray Chad Barry for seven episodes. Chad is a gay soap opera actor who fights to get close to Kevin while hiding his sexuality from the Hollywood press. In a subsequent episode from April 2009, he reprised the role.
- He even played a soap opera performer in two episodes of House. Lewis participated in the cover shoot for the one-of-a-kind coffee table book About Face, which was taken by famous photographer John Russo and released by Pixie Press Worldwide. Lewis additionally supports the LGBT community.
- He went to the 19th GLAAD Media Awards, which recognized media organizations and celebrities who support the gay community, on May 10, 2008. Lewis had an appearance in the How I Met Your Mother episode “The Wedding Bride” as the lead in a made-up movie. In the 2011 Canadian film Textuality, he made his acting debut.
- He also played Pete in the Israeli television series Be With Her. In the third and fourth episodes of the Flowers in the Attic TV movie series, which is based on the Dollanganger book series by V.C. Andrews, he played Christopher Dollanganger.
- Jason Lewis, the star of “Sex and the City,” was unrecognizably changed in an interview with Australia’s “The Morning Show” nearly two decades after the series conclusion. In the show, Lewis played Smith Jerrod, Samantha Jones’ younger lover. Lewis had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, which made his time on the big screen swoon-worthy.
- The man now has a completely different appearance. His long, golden hair has been darkened by Lewis. He no longer has a smooth-shaven face; instead, he sports a beard and a mustache that give him a rough image.
- He added that “it was such a nice time filming the show,” another comment he made about his time on the show. Each episode represented a poignant experience for him that was pertinent to the viewers at the time.
- He added that he thought the show’s excellent writing, which the producers made sure to include in addition to the sex scenes, was the reason so many people connected with and adored it.
- Lewis said that one of his most memorable episodes of the series, in which he had to perform while naked, taught him a valuable lesson about adjusting to his true self.
Net Worth of Jason Lewis in 2022
As of 2022, Jason Lewis, an actor, and model, has a net worth of about $4 million. Clearly, Lewis’ successful work as a model and actor contributes significantly to his wealth. He is one of the most famous and prosperous television actors from California. Furthermore, it is clear that he is currently leading a very luxurious lifestyle.
For more updates visit our website editorials24.com