Dorit Kemsley is a successful businesswoman, television personality, and fashion designer. She is also a cast member of the American TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Wiki Bio of Dorit Kemsley
Dorit was born in Woodbridge, Connecticut, in the United States on July 14, 1976, and she had her elementary education there.
She then transferred to a nearby high school to finish her high school education before attending Quinnipiac University to get her bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, and communication. She became passionate about fashion at a young age and decided to pursue a career in the field.
On July 14, 1976, in Woodbridge, Connecticut, in the United States, she entered the world. She will be 44 when 2021 ends. Shalom Lemel is her father, while her mother’s identity has not yet been determined.
Additionally, her siblings’ identities are unknown. Both her background and religion are Anglo-Saxon, and she practices Judaism. Cancer is her horoscope sign.
Speaking of her educational background, she attended the Quinnipiac University School of Business in Hamden, Connecticut. After completing her studies, she receives a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Design, and Communication.
Dorita Kemsley’s Age
In 2022, he will be 46 years old. In Woodridge, Connecticut, in the United States, he was born on July 16, 1976.
Dimensions of Dorit Kemsley
The height and weight of Dorit Kemsley are both roughly 5′ 6″ and 58 kg.
Husband and Kids of Dorit Kemsley
They married Dorit. Paul Kemsley is her husband’s name. The chairman of the American soccer team “New York Cosmos” is her husband, an English businessman. In 2014, they first met.
In a grandiose ceremony held in New York City in March 2015, they were wed. They have two kids: a daughter named Pheonix and a son named Jagger.
She was already married to Paul and has three kids from her prior union. Right now, she resides in Los Angeles with Dorit and their kids.
Dorit Kemsley Career
At the age of 19, Dorit Kemsley left her birthplace and embarked on a global journey. Her Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and design was then put to use while she was in Italy working for a major swimwear company for ten years.
In order to launch her own business, Dorit, which specialized in swimwear and Italian resort wear, relocated to New York in 2009. She is a philanthropist that promotes Safe Kids, a program that aims to lower accidental injuries in the United States.
Dorit Kemsley replaced Yolanda Hadid in the main cast of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in 2016. The seventh season is expected to provide a lot of fresh twists and may contribute to Dorit’s continued rise in fame and net worth. It may also help her grow her swimwear line.
In 2009, Dorit immigrated to the US from Italy and established her business, Dorit International, while residing in New York City.
Salary and Assets for Dorit Kemsley
Speaking of revenue, Dorit is a wealthy entrepreneur in addition to being a TV personality. As of 2022, she has an estimated personal net worth of $55 million.
In Sep 2020, she recently listed her home for sale. The home features six bedrooms, and it sold for $9.5 million.
Dorit Kemsley Facts
- Her upbringing was in Woodbridge, Connecticut.
- Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez is her beauty crush.
- Beverly Beach was founded by Dorit, who also serves as its creative director.
- The flavor of sweet potatoes repulses her.
- Her father was born in Israel, and her mother in Tangier.
- Dorit worked as a babysitter for the first time.
- Dorit aspired to be a cowgirl when she was younger. However, Dorit decided she wanted to be a lawyer after becoming interested in the television program Divorce Court.
- She enjoys shopping as a guilty pleasure.
- In her youth, Dorit harbored intense feelings for actor Jean-Claude Van Damme. She used to treasure his movie posters as her most valuable things.
- Spanish, Hebrew, and Italian are among the languages that Dorit is fluent in.
- She had formerly called New York City home.
- Dorit was always good at the piano.
- She gave the name Mario to her first vehicle, a black Honda Accord.
- She was robbed at gunpoint by three men who stormed into her home in October 2021. According to reports, the robbers took pricey purses and jewelry totaling $100,000.
- During the COVID-19 lockdown, she enjoyed spending time at home.
Her biggest Real Housewives of Beverly Hills regret involves Erika Jayne and panty gate.
- While attending college, Dorit wasn’t a party person.
She kept a pet monkey at home briefly when she was a child.
- She was a fantastic breakdancer when she was little.
- She and Nektaria debuted a bridal collection in 2021.