American singer, actress, TV personality, and ventriloquist Darci Lynne. Her most notable accomplishment is being the “America’s Got Talent” season 12 champion. Lynne was America’s Got Talent’s third female winner and third ventriloquist as well. Darci Lynne’s net worth is projected to be around $10 million as of 2022.
In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the United States, on October 12, 2004, Darci Lynne was born. Her parents, Clarke and Misty Farmer welcomed her into the world. Nick, Dalton, and Nate were her three older brothers. Early on, Darci was drawn to singing, but shyness prevented her from showcasing her skill in front of others.
The 2014 International Cinderella Scholarship Program inspired Lynne to apply because of her parents. During the program, she overcame her nervousness, and eventually, she came up with the term International Mini Miss. She was inspired by a young ventriloquist she met at the competition named Laryssa Bonacquisti.
On her tenth birthday, Lynne begged her parents for a puppet, insisting that it would help her get over her shyness. She began training with a puppet that admired Terry Fator, a former winner of America’s Got Talent.
In 2016, Lynne quickly took part in Edmond’s Got Talent, winning first place in the competition. At Oklahoma Kids and Oklahoma’s Got Talent, she also came in the top.
Darci Lynne Age
Darci Lynne is 17 years old according to her birth date (as of now, in 2022). Every year on October 12th, she has a small party with her loved ones to commemorate her birthday.
Read more: How Old Is Warren Beatty? Age, Height, Career, Networth & More Info In 2022!
Dimensions of Darci Lynne
The height and weight of Darci Lynne are roughly 5 feet and 2 inches and 43 kilograms, respectively. She is in good physical condition. She has light brown hair, and the hue of her eyes is brown. She is also a fitness enthusiast.
Read more: How Old Is Ricky Skaggs? Age, Wife, Career, Networth & More Updates In 2022!
Earnings & Career of Darci Lynne
After participating in “America’s Got Talent12th “a seasoned talent competition, Darci came to the attention of the audience. She sang “Summertime” with a puppet she named Petunia when she first appeared on the show.
She was awarded the Golden Buzzer by the judge, Mel B, and was thus given a direct passage into the quarterfinals. Her performance video became the most watched episode in the program’s history and ranked fourth among the most popular videos of 2017.
She realized her ambition of performing on stage with her idol, Terry Fator, during the talent competition’s grand finale. Eventually, she was declared the champion of the 12th season, earning her a $1 million reward as well as her own show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
In January 2019, Lynne participated in “America’s Got Talent: The Champions” once more. She made it to the top 3 before being eliminated. But she entered as a wild card and made it to the Finals. At the end of the competition, she has crowned a runner-up, with magician Shin Lim taking home the title of season champion.
American’s Got Talent 2021 was Darci’s most recent appearance on stage. The judges and the crowd were delighted to see her perform once more, and they were enthralled. Additionally, she tweeted, “Oscar and I left the good times to roll tonight on @AGT! Being on the original stage again made me feel so fantastic. I’m grateful.
Read more: How Old Is Pete Carroll? Age, Wife, Career, Networth & More Info In 2022!
- Oklahoma City, OK, is the hometown of Darci Lynne.
- Following a performance of “With a Little Help from My Friends” on Wednesday night, Darci Lynne Farmer was named the 2017 “America’s Got Talent” season winner. The 12-year-old received a $1 million prize and will star in the “AGT” performance in Las Vegas.
- With the assistance of two puppets—Petunia the rabbit and Oscar the mouse—Farmer performed the Beatles song. It was agreed upon by the three that Farmer would stand in the middle and the puppets would sing as is traditional. Farmer received a standing ovation when the show was over.
- The second ventriloquist to win the NBC competition is Farmer. When presenter Tyra Banks declared Farmer the winner, she hugged her rabbit puppet Petunia and her two brothers joined her on stage to congratulate her.
- Hale, the runner-up, thanked Farmer on Instagram after the competition and posted a picture of her and her father.
- Her parents got her a puppet for her tenth birthday, and as they say, the rest is history. She then started studying the foundations of ventriloquism on her own.
- At the auditions in May, Farmer dazzled judge and former Spice Girl Mel B, earning her the coveted Golden Buzzer and sending her straight to the live performances.
- Along with the $1 million in awards, Farmer also got the chance to host “America’s Got Talent” live at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on November 3 and 4.
- The night before she gave her winning performance, Farmer thanked her fans on Twitter and urged them to watch the competition’s season finale.
- She has three siblings, two of whom joined her on stage after her victory on Wednesday. The oldest, Nick, is a student at the University of Oklahoma. High school student Dalton is 17 years old. Her younger brother, Nate, is nine years old.
For more updates visit our website editorials24.com