TikTok, which has more than a billion subscribers, is a fantastic medium for interacting with viewers. Why then end there? If your TikTok videos are popular, you might also wish to publish them as Instagram Reels or cross-post them as part of your social media marketing campaign.
You’ll see that each TikTok video has a watermark when you download it. Especially if it obscures a crucial portion of the video, this can be frustrating. The good news is that removing a TikTok watermark is really easy!
What is the TikTok watermark?
An image that appears on top of the video is a TikTok watermark. A watermark’s function is to clearly identify the source of the media, preventing uncredited reposting.
As you can see, the original poster’s username and TikTok’s logo are both included in the watermark:
Facebook Owly no scroll zone
Take a moment to be reminded not to upload anything created by other users without giving them credit. It is unethical to steal content, and it may swiftly spiral into a social media crisis. For content producers who want to repost their own TikTok posts, the advice provided below is meant.
A watermark that bounces around as the video plays has been added by TikTok. When attempting to get rid of it, this could pose an additional obstacle.
iOS and Android users have four options for removing the TikTok watermark.
There are four fundamental ways to get rid of a watermark on iOS or Android:
- Edit the video to remove it.
- Remove the watermark by using an app.
- removing it with a video editor
- In the beginning, save your video without a watermark.
Crop the video to remove it.
The easiest method would be to crop it out of the video. It will, however, alter the aspect ratio of the video. The material will be surrounded by a black margin if you try to reshare it on a platform that adheres to TikTok’s video size requirements.
Additionally, cropping can result in you cutting off your own head, thus it doesn’t work for every video. A different strategy is required if your video has crucial video elements that are close to the edges.
Delete it with an app.
It is possible to erase TikTok watermarks on iOS and Android using a variety of video editing programmes. Bypassing the watermark completely, these will import the video.
To eliminate it, utilise a video editing programme.
The watermark will be replaced with pixels from the surrounding region if you want to use a video editing programme. A graphic on top of the watermark could potentially be added using a video.
Ideally, you should first save your video without a watermark.
The watermark can be avoided entirely as a fourth alternative.
We’ll go into more detail about each of the four approaches and how they function across various gadgets below.
When is the best to post TikTok videos for 30 days of free use
Using a single, simple dashboard, you can schedule posts, analyse them, and reply to comments.
Read more: Apple Id Login: How To Login Apple Id In 2022!
Using an iPhone, How To Get Rid of The Tik Tok Watermark
- A TikTok watermark on your iPhone may easily and quickly be removed. Downloading your video is the first step, regardless of the method you use.
- As soon as “Like” and “Comment” has been selected, tap the share icon.
- A row of applications you can share to is displayed along with a row of TikTok accounts. You’ll notice “Save Video” underneath it in the third row.
- The video will be saved to your phone if you tap it.
- TikTok video on a phone to save
- The TikTok watermark can be removed by cropping the video.
- The simplest method is, as was previously said, cropping the video. This will function as long as your movie topic is in the middle and you don’t mind the altered aspect ratio.
- In the Photos app, first, open the video.
- The “Crop” symbol may be found in the row of options that display after selecting “Edit” in the top-right corner.
- When clipping out the watermark, pinch and zoom to change the video’s proportions. You will have to trim more than one section of your video because the watermark moves around.
- In order to save your work, tap “Done.”
Read more: Ublock Origin: What It Is? How Does It Works!
- Play again the video after you’ve cropped it to be sure it was successful. It’s time to attempt another approach if it didn’t work.