Dayvon Bennett, better known by his stage name King Von, is a well-known American rapper, songwriter, and performer from Chicago. He became well-known after issuing the fantastic tracks Crazy Story and Problems.
King Von’s Bio
King Von was born on August 9, 1994, making him roughly 26 years old when he passed away on November 6, 2020. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, and reared in a low-income household. He later resided in Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States.
He was well-known for being Christian and for belonging to the American nationality. He was a member of the African American race.
He had his early education at a nearby private school in his hometown. He later enrolled in Hyde Park Academy, where he graduated from high school, along with fellow rapper G Herbo. He became interested in rapping and made the decision to pursue a career as a rapper while hanging out with G Herbo.
King Von and Dayvon Bennett were both born on August 9, 1994, in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States.
King Von has been a member of the musical ensemble “Black Disciplines” since he was a little child. His grandfather, David Barksdale, founded the ensemble (King Dave)
On August 9, 1994, Bennett was born in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. He passed away when he was 26 years old.
King Von’s Career
- From Chicago, Illinois, King Von was a rising rapper and songwriter. Both Empire Distribution and Lil Durk’s record label, “Only the Family,” signed King Von. From 2018 till his tragic passing in 2020, he performed as a rapper.
- King Von was charged with being involved in a shooting that left one person dead and another injured in 2014. King Von immediately started rapping after establishing his innocence. He and Lil Durk worked together on singles. King Von later became a member of Lil Durk’s OTF (Only The Family) entertainment label.
- On December 6, 2018, he dropped Crazy Story, which immediately became his breakthrough song. He released Crazy Story 2.0, a song with Lil Durk, in May 2019. He additionally debuted a companion music video on May 20, 2019.
- On the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart, this song reached at position four.
Crazy Story Pt. 3, King Von’s third recording of the song, was released on September 13, 2019. 3. Next, on July 9, 2019, Lil Durk and King Von made their joint track Like That available.
- Similar to that, he made his single What It’s Like available on September 2, 2019. His album “Grandson, Vol. “1” has this song. The rapper’s 15-track mixtape, “Grandson, Vol. 1,” was released on September 19, 2019, and included Lil Durk on a few of the songs.
- On November 16, 2019, the rapper then made available his song “2 A.M.” Similar to that, the young rapper debuted his song “Rolling” on November 29, 2019. On January 10, 2020, King Von made an appearance on the song Pressin by Detroit artist Sada Baby.
- The teenage rapper released Took Her to the O on February 21, 2020. One of his most well-known songs was this one. This song was included on his mixtape “Levon James,” which was made available on March 6, 2020.
- In addition, the young rapper’s track Grandson for President was released on April 29, 2020. Following that, he made a music video for Broke Opps. This tune is from “Levon James.” He will also make available a brand-new song named Why He Told on July 27, 2020.
- A successful song called All These Niggas was then published by the young rapper. Chicago rapper Lil Durk was featured in this song. He’ll drop another song titled “How It Go” on August 26, 2020.
- On October 9, 2020, he will release I Am What I Am. Rapper from New York Fivio Foreign made an appearance on this song. Additionally, he published “Welcome to O’Block,” his debut studio album. He’ll release it on October 30, 2020. It has 16 tracks on it.
- King Von was detained by the police on November 21, 2012, and was then lodged at Cook County Jail. It was for keeping a gun without a permit.
- In relation to a shooting that occurred in May 2014, the rapper was subsequently detained on July 24, 2014. As a result of the shooting, several men were killed and two more were hurt. Two counts of attempted murder and one count of murder were brought against the rapper.
- At 5700 South Lasalle Street in Englewood, Chicago, the incident took place. All allegations against King Von were dismissed after witnesses failed to show up. Near the end of 2017, King Von was released.
- In an interview with King Von on the Breakfast Club, Lil Durk admitted that he encouraged the young rapper to start rapping in order for him to keep out of trouble.
- Furthermore, Lil Durk and King Von, two rappers, were both detained in connection with an Atlanta shooting in June 2019. They appeared in a Fulton County courtroom in front of the judge. For a probable cause hearing, that is.
- On February 5, 2019, the rappers’ pair allegedly robbed and shot a guy outside a well-known Atlanta drive-in.
King Von Net Worth 2022
King Von’s net worth was estimated to be over $750,000,000 as of 2022. His live performances, record deals, shows, and other sources of cash were all important to him.