American popular dancer, YouTuber, Instagram star, and online sensation Coco Quinn. She has also been a part of Molly’s Monsters, a tiny elite competition squad. Coco has had training in tumbling, hip hop, tap, jazz, classical ballet, lyrical, and rhythmic gymnastics. She holds a national award title in dancing and has won various dance prizes.
Along with her sisters and brother, Quinn was born and raised in the United States. She has gained fame and notoriety across all social media platforms while being only 13 years old.
Early Life And Biography Of Coco Quinn
In California, United States, on June 7, 2008, Coco Quinn was born. She grew up in an upper-middle-class Los Angeles, USA, family. Her mother is a housewife who also dances, while her father is a businessman by trade. Tyler Quinn, Rihanna Quinn, and Kaylee Quinn are Coco Quinn’s other three siblings.
Coco Quinn is a member of the Christian faith and is an American national. At a nearby high school in California, she finished her primary education. Coco Quinn is a diligent worker who is now pursuing her job while attending high school.
She has had a strong passion for singing and dancing since she was a little child, and she has always aspired to work in the entertainment industry as a singer or dancer.
Details About Coco Quinn’s Family
Coco Quinn is the youngest child of her parents, according to her Instagram profile. She grew up in California where she was born. Her father, Mr. Quinn, is an entrepreneur, claims the sources. Her records are handled by her mother, Jeannie Quinn.
When referring to her siblings, Coco has two older sisters and a brother. Her sisters go by the names Rihanna and Kaylee Quinn. Tyler Quinn is the name of her older brother. Coco showed her family a variety of pictures. Her family members also made appearances in her TikTok and Youtube videos, let me just tell you that.
Who is Coco Quinn’s current boyfriend? She is most likely currently unmarried. She also dated Gavin Magnus in 2020. She is currently very focused on her career. She is currently enrolled in middle school. She enjoys spending her free time socializing with her pals.
She then took part in the Dance Moms reality TV series. She won the top spot in the stunning Diamond Line in that competition for showbiz skills. She is a gymnast and a dancer. In a lot of events, she has also demonstrated gymnastic skills.
Dance instructor Molly Long taught actor Coco how to dance. She participated in young squads as a gymnast and represented the USA. Quinn has also performed in TV roles. He has appeared in a number of shows.
However, she became well-known after portraying Katie Miller in the TV series Chicken Girls and Money. Teens Want Know, Brat Chat, The Sis Show, and other well-known films and television programs are produced by her.
Coco Quinn has a net worth of $0.4 million as of 2022. She mostly makes money from her social media work and professional dance.
- Coco started practicing dance moves in a dance facility when she was 2 years old.
- She took part in a number of dance competitions with the group Molly’s Monsters.
- Quinn receives dance instruction from her “Molly Long” dance instructor.
- She took part in a number of mini-elite events at Dance Precisions.
- She has competed for the USA rhythmic gymnastics team in a youth squad.
- On the national stage, Coco also won the dance category’s top prize.
- Due to her exceptional dance abilities, Coco Quinn has also been highlighted in the “Dance Spirit Journal.”
- Additionally, she portrayed Baby Kristen in the film Stitchers.
- All of her responsibilities fall to “Jeannie Quinn,” her mother.
- dolls from Coco Quinn
- She posts a brand-new music video named “What I Love About Me” on her official YouTube account on July 25, 2020.
- Barbie dolls are Coco Quinn’s favorite and she owns a variety of them.
- She enjoys playing with her cherished dog, Toby, in her spare time.