Instead of smoking your marijuana, why not vape it? A vape pen and some THC vape juice are the two things you’ll need the most. To help you understand THC vape juice and how to use it, the specialists at Honest Marijuana have written this article, which covers all the essential information.
Along the way, we’ll even demonstrate how to create your own THC vape juice and determine the ideal dosage to achieve the finest high. Let’s start now.
What Is Cannabis Vape Juice?
Water, occasionally alcohol, occasionally nicotine, food-grade flavouring, and propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin are the main ingredients of vape juice, also known as e-juice or e-liquid (VG).
When e-cigarettes as an alternative to traditional cigarettes were originally developed, vape juice first appeared on the scene. Because of this, savvy people only ever use the phrase “vape juice” (by itself) to describe a liquid that:
- Nicotine is present.
- is employed in place of smoking cigarettes
Therefore, it’s not acceptable to say vape juice when you mean THC vape juice, much like other cannabis-related terminology. If you do, people in the know could be perplexed. or, at the absolute least, consider you to be a tool.
If you want to substitute cigarettes (with or without additional nicotine), mention vape juice. Mention THC vape juice if you’re discussing using vaping to get high.
What Is THC Vape Juice?
THC vape juice is essentially the same as vape juice in that it comprises flavouring, PG or VG, water (or alcohol), and… wait for it… a THC concentrate.
The following are the most typical types of THC concentrate:
- removing CO2
- THC solution
You can also use cannabis oil, often known as Rick Simpson oil, provided you dilute it beforehand before heating it. In the Can, You Make Your Own THC Vape Juice? section of this post, we’ll go into more detail about all of that.
What Consequences Do THC Vape Juices Have?
The effects of smoking a high-THC strain will be identical to those of THC vape juice because it is essentially concentrated THC. THC vape juice commonly has the following effects:
- Temporal distortion
- an improved response to stimuli
- Hunger (a.k.a. the munchies)
Your metabolism, body composition, and a variety of other factors play a major role in determining how strong those benefits are.
To put it another way, the same amount of THC vape juice (or the same number of hits) that propels you into the stratosphere might only send your friend to the top of the Empire State Building (metaphorically speaking, of course).
THC Vape Juice: Are There Any Side Effects?
There is always a chance for a truly unpleasant trip with THC products in general. THC vape juice frequently has high THC strains, therefore it contains very little CBD, CBN, or CBG.
THC’s negative effects are moderated and made more tolerable by these cannabinoids. Without CBD and similar compounds, too much THC can result in
- crippling apprehension
- Unconsciousness (not the good kind)
- So be cautious the first few times you use THC vape juice. Nothing is worse than a poor trip, especially if it can be avoided.
Is vaping THC juice legal?
Sure and no. We are aware that’s unclear, but the same can be said about American marijuana law. Ultimately, everything depends on where you reside.
While some jurisdictions have just allowed medical marijuana, certain states have made both recreational and medical marijuana lawful. Ideally, you reside in (or are close to) one of those states. If you’re very unfortunate, you reside in a state where both varieties of cannabis are still prohibited.
All we can advise in that situation is to exercise patience. The circumstances are shifting.
You can buy THC vape juice at your neighbourhood dispensary if you reside in a state where recreational marijuana use is permitted and are of legal age. You will need to consult a doctor to obtain a prescription if you reside in a state where only medical marijuana is permitted.
You’re on your own, my buddy if you reside in a state where neither is authorised. Sorry.
Creating Your Own THC Vape Juice Is Possible.
Yep. Making your own THC vape juice can be done in a variety of methods, each with advantages and disadvantages. Making a tincture is the easiest but not always the fastest option. Then, you can use that tincture as the THC liquid in your vape pen.
This is how you do it.
- Self-made THC Vape Juice
- Plant material should be chopped, and then decarboxylated in a 230°F oven for 35 minutes.
- In a quart (32-ounce) Mason jar put the decarboxylated cannabis.
- 32 ounces of the strongest alcohol you can find should be poured in. It works good to
- use Everclear, but avoid isopropyl alcohol at all costs.
- Put a tight lid on the jar. This is a good place for a screw-on lid.
- The Mason jar should be placed in a brown paper bag and kept in a cabinet or closet. Sunlight won’t harm the tincture if you store the jar in a sack and keep it in a dark spot.
- Watch over the area where you keep your beer. Warm, not hot, is the ideal temperature.
- Give the Mason jar 30 to 60 days to rest (the longer the better).
- After the steeping time is over, strain the liquid through cheesecloth to separate the plant material from the residual liquid.
- To maintain the liquid’s potency, keep it out of the sun in an opaque bottle.