Lily Anne Harrison is going to be a mom!
The Vanished actor, 33, announced she and fiancé Peter Facinelli, 48, are expecting their first child in a June 25 Instagram post
. In the simple snapshot, the actress’ expanding baby belly can be seen under a black and red flowery shirt.
Lily cheekily clarified that it’s not a food baby in her caption. She wrote, “Not a burrito belly.”
- Hayden Christensen Says Daughter Briar Rose Was His ‘lightsaber Training Partner’ for ‘obi-Wan’
- NASCAR Driver Kyle Larson is ‘open’ to race the Indianapolis 500. “The Right Time”
- Mariska Hargitay shares a rare photo of Peter Hermann with their 3 kids on Father’s Day.
After publishing her article, Lily and Peter’s closest friends commented with love and support for the growing family.
Actress Sarah Wynter wrote, “So excited for you and @peterfacinelli LOVE this!!”
Celeb Baby Bumps
Yessss!!!!! Can’t wait to meet this lovely bb,” said DJ Lindsay Luv. “Been waiting for this so pleased for you and @peterfacinelli.”
White-Collar star Ross McCall called dibs on becoming the first pal to meet the baby. He said, “Hi, Lily. I’ve abducted @peterfacinelli We’ve talked about it, and we’re both excited.”
- Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker are splitting after 2 years together: Report
- After a stunt injury, “Jeff Wittek sues David Dobrik for $10 million”.
- Angelina Pivarnick Says Her Troubles with Ex Chris Larangeira Are “big” on Jersey and All Star Shore!
Peter and Lily got engaged during a holiday trip to Mexico, his rep told E! News. Both are ecstatic and looking forward to the New Year.
Lily hinted on social media that she got engaged during her trip.
“Goodbye 2019,” Thanks for kicking my butt, making me stronger, defending my family, and propelling me toward my dreams,” she wrote on Instagram in 2020. Not a horrible way to welcome the new year with my girlfriend.
Jamie Alexander was Peter’s ex-girlfriend. Three years of dating ended in 2016.