Mariska Hargitay is celebrating her husband Peter Hermann on Father’s Day.
The Law & Order: SVU star, 58, toasted Hermann, 54, on the big day with a cute Instagram image of their three kids. The couple has sons August, 15, and Andrew, 10, plus daughter Amaya, 11.
Hargitay shared two images of her family in the Dolomite Mountains in Italy. In the first snapshot, Hermann is taking in the scenery with his arms wide open.
The second photo shows the family of five embracing in a group hug.
The actress opened up to PEOPLE about life at home with Hermann and their three kids for the 2020 Women Changing the World issue.
- Neil Rodgers Net Worth in 2022: Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Dating, Bio
- Kelsey Grammer’s Net Worth in 2022: Biography, Earnings, and Professional Career
- Brandi Passante’s Net Worth in 2022: Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, and Biography
“Being at home, this is my happy spot,” remarked the actress and campaigner. “The concept of coming home changes everything, and I can see it with my kids: ‘Oh, Mama’s home, everything’s wonderful.’ In my house, it’s wonderful mayhem when everyone’s here.”
She admits managing all her commitments might be difficult.
- The Net Worth of Coach K in 2022: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Biography
- Biography, Income, Cars, and Net Worth of Bruce Buffer for 2022
- Mariska Hargitay’s Net Worth in 2022: Salary, Mansion, Cars, and Biography
“There aren’t enough hours in the day,” Hargitay stated. “I’m on a TV show, have a foundation, three children, and a husband, and they all require attention and energy. Time is my most important commodity now. I’ve had to think smarter to get more done.”
No matter what her schedule brings, “I’ve always wanted this to be the joyous house,” she added. “So that brings me calm.”