Yikes! Lamar Odom didn’t mince words while comparing ex-wife Khloé Kardashian to another of his ex-wives, Taraji P. Henson.
The difference between Taraji and Khloé, I believe, is in how they were raised.
Their upbringing, which distinguishes people and influences the way they think,” the former NBA great, 42, told Page Six on Tuesday, June 28.
“I believe Taraji is a more skilled actor than Khloé.” Despite the criticism, Odom referred to Kardashian, 38, as “a terrific wife.”
The basketball player, who was married to the reality star from 2009 to 2016, told the publication that if he had to rekindle his relationship with an ex, he would choose the Empire actress, 51, whom he dated in 2009 before marrying the Kardashians star.
“I adore Taraji P. Henson.” It’s a romantic thing. “It’s about who you love,” Odom said of his hypothetical choice. “Taraji is a lovely lady. In fact, she’s already here [in Los Angeles]. In June, I saw her at the BET Awards. So maybe I’ll get another chance to hit her.”
- Leon Brown, Star of ‘sister Wives,’ Comes out As Transgender: ‘I’m Finally Ready to Share My Favorite Self with The World.’
- Kristin Cavallari Is ‘Really at Home’ in Her Own Skin After Gaining ‘a lot of Weight’ in A ‘good Way’ While Training
- Glastonbury Protest by Billie Eilish Against Us Abortion Verdict!
Odom and Kardashian had a notably rocky relationship, during which the L.A. Lakers player was unfaithful and used drugs. The couple’s former reality show, Khloé & Lamar, aired the highs and lows of their romance for two seasons.
The couple separated in 2013, but their divorce was not finalized until three years later. In 2015, the Good American creator flew to be by her ex’s side in a Nevada hospital as he struggled for his life after a near-fatal overdose.
- Kim Kardashian Snaps Selfie With Anna Wintour To Celebrate Her Hair Makeover ‘Bobbsey Twins’
- Leni Klum, 18, shows off her incredible figure in a pink floral string bikini as she relaxes in a lounge chair
- Did Amber Heard secure a huge contract for a tell-all book after their defamation trial loss against Johnny Depp?
In the years afterward, Odom has done nothing but praise the Hulu actress and her family, making his recent words all the more shocking.