It’s natural that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have a mansion fit for WWE royalty.
The wrestling company’s executive vice-president, called the King of Kings, lives with his Billionaire Princess wife and three daughters in Weston, Connecticut.
This is Triple H and Stephanie McMahon’s home.
They married in 2003 and have 3 daughters.
Triple H, real name Paul Levesque, turned pro in 1992 and has made a fortune since.
A 14-time world champion, the 52-year-old resumed his job in WWE by launching NXT.
His heart operation last year had the WWE Universe praying for a full recovery.
Stephanie, 45, is the daughter of WWE controlling investor Vince McMahon and is very wealthy.
Stephanie, WWE’s chief brand officer, and acting CEO was women’s champion once.
She is filling the CEO hole left by dad Vince, who stepped down amid charges he bribed an ex-employee $3m to keep quiet about an affair.
Triple H married her on Oct. 25, 2003, and Aurora Rose was born three years later.
Murphy Claire was born in 2008, then Stephanie had Vaughn Evelyn in 2010.
So it’s no wonder they bought a spacious property with an outdoor pool, own gated entrance, and a home-built gym, although they may be searching for a new one.
- Mariska Hargitay shares a rare photo of Peter Hermann with their 3 kids on Father’s Day.
- Grace Hollyoaks Weight Gain: Is Grace from Hollyoaks Pregnant in Real Life?
- Rob Gronkowski, 4-Time Super Bowl Champ, Retires Again: ‘Gave It Everything’
The $ 30 million property features six bedrooms and a sauna, so it’s perfect for entertaining.
Connecticut’s millionaires’ row may spawn future WWE stars.
Vince lives in a $40m mansion down the road.
- After a mesmerising performance “Harry Styles has been compared to Freddie Mercury.”
- Ringo Starr, Yoko Ono, Sean Ono Lennon, Celebrate Paul McCartney’s 80th Birthday in 2022!
- Beyonce Weight Gain: Beyonce ‘spent too much time on diets All Details Are Here in 2022!
The three-story mansion contains nine bathrooms, a gym, and a guest room.
It’s surrounded by trees and open space.
Behind the house, Vince and Linda’s back door opens to two big gardens, one with a swimming pool.