Prepare to raise your wands, Potterheads, because Snapchat has released a new speech lens that will take you to Hogwarts.
Snapchat has made it possible to put yourself in your augmented reality (AR) Hogwarts house in honour of the 20th anniversary of the original Harry Potter film, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone, and the new game show Hogwarts Tournament of Houses.
Although you won’t be able to play for the House Cup, you may still proudly represent your house by using Snapchat’s Harry Potter Hogwarts voice Lens.
On November 26, Snapchat and Warner Bros. released the Harry Potter Hogwarts voice lens.
The AR Lens will allow you to represent your house while cheering on whatever house you want to win the Hogwarts Tournament of Houses, which begins on TBS and Cartoon Network on Nov. 28 at 8 p.m.
In the new series, Harry Potter superfans will compete in the ultimate test of wizarding knowledge. Whether or whether you intend to watch the game show, the Snapchat lens is a fun way to add a little flair to your daily Snap routine.
Here’s how to discover and utilise the Harry Potter Hogwarts voice lens to channel your inner witch or wizard, without further ado.
— Snapchat (@Snapchat) November 26, 2021
How To Use Snapchat’s Harry Potter Hogwarts Voice Lens
Scroll through the Lens Carousel with the Snapchat Camera. To activate the Lens, snap a picture of the Harry Potter Snapcode.
- Simply touch on the Hogwarts Lens after you’ve found it.
- To use voice instructions, press the microphone button on the screen.
- Then, using the voice command “Go, Go Gryffindor” or “Go, Go Hufflepuff,” activate the house you wish by tapping the words “Tap to Change House” over your head. Use the same prompt whether you’re a Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Then, to capture the ideal photo, say, “Take a Snap.”
- Then sit back and enjoy the show as your background changes to match the colours of your home. Your home clothes and face paint will also alter depending on your house choice.
- Throughout the Hogwarts Tournament of Houses game show, the Hogwarts voice lens will be accessible. And the enchantment doesn’t end there. Every Sunday, Potterheads will be able to utilise the voice lens while watching a game show.
Snap Lens creator Hart Woolery is responsible for the fantastic effect since he wanted to commemorate Harry Potter’s first broadcast event with this wonderful spell.
“The Harry Potter series’ inventive nature, the visual effects used for the films, and the sense of camaraderie established by the houses inside Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry inspired me.”
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:
The Mistress of Ceremonies Helen Mirren will host the Hogwarts Tournament of Houses, which will take place over a four-week period.
Use Snapchat’s new Harry Potter voice lens to show your support for your favourite Hogwarts House, then tune in to TBS or Cartoon Network on Sunday evenings at 8 p.m. ET/PT to cheer for your side.