We’ll show you how to use the Disney-style Cartoon Face 3D filter on Instagram today. Since Snapchat’s creation, this filter has become quite popular on social media; it gives the person the appearance of a Disney character.
This Cartoon 3D Style lens filter lets us see our faces as if they were princesses or princes from Disney movies. After it became a viral sensation, Instagram has responded with its own Cartoon Face filter, which transforms our selfies into Disney characters. The most intriguing aspect of this Instagram filter is that it gives you the appearance of a Disney princess or prince, complete with large eyes.
In August 2020, the Cartoon Face filter was published, followed by another 3D filter named Cartoon. The latter was more advanced since it monitors your entire face, much as in a Pixar film. It was soon followed by a third Instagram filter, Cartoon 3D Style. With its face-tracking capabilities, this one is much better. It just transforms you into a Pixar character and allows you to see how you would appear and move if you were one.
How to use a 3D Cartoon lens on Snapchat to create a Pixar character from your selfie?
- You’ll need the most recent version of Snapchat, so download, install, and/or upgrade it.
- Turn on the app as well as the camera display.
- Then, on the right side of the camera button, hit the happy face symbol.
- From the “Explore” option, select “Cartoon 3D Style.”
- Here, type “cartoon” into the search box.
- To record your video, tap and hold the camera for a long enough period.
- Voila! Your Disney-style video is now complete.
How to use a Disney-style Cartoon Face 3D filter on Instagram?
If you believe locating and utilizing this filter is difficult, don’t worry; following these steps will make it simple:
- The first thing we’ll do is go to Instagram and log in.
- Then, as if we were going to post a narrative, we must go to ours.
- Now we must browse through the effects from bottom to top until we find the Find Effects option, which we must select.
- Then we type Cartoon Face into the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen.
- You’ll see a button labeled Test on the bottom left, which you may click to test how this filter looks on your face.
- If you want to keep it permanently, click on the icon of a square with an arrow down that is directly next to the exam. We’ll see how the arrow transforms into a click after it’s preserved on Instagram.
- If you now go to your stories and look through the effects, you should see the Cartoon Face filter, which you can use whenever you want.
There are several applications to create the same effect. If you don’t want to use the native filter you can opt for one of these solutions.
Voila Al Artist
One of them is called Voila Al Artist and it is an application for Android and iOS. It gives you the look of a Disney character. Follow these steps:
- Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
- Enter the application and click on 3D Cartoon.
- Then we must click on Camera. You can take a new picture or use an existing one.
- Take a photo and press the button down below.
- Then, the application will start working to finally show you the result.
- Finally, we can share them on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
- We enter the application and we will see how it appears directly in a section called Toon Effects.
- At that time we click on the option that says Trends and chooses the filter that appears at the top right of the image.
- Now click on the blue button with the camera icon so you can take a selfie.
- Then, it allows us to crop the photo too.
- Share the result on any social media, if you liked it.