A former actress and one of Bill Cosby’s most vocal accusers has filed a lawsuit against the disgraced comedian, alleging he drugged and raped her at one of Donald Trump’s Atlantic City hotels back in 1990.
Lili Bernard, who has previously spoken out publicly about her Cosby allegations, filed the civil complaint against the 84-year-old in New Jersey federal court on Thursday.
She is seeking $125 million in damages from Cosby.
Bernard, who first met Cosby on the set of “The Cosby Show,” alleges the comedian offered to act as her mentor while she worked as a young actress in the ’90s, according to the lawsuit.
She claims Cosby, who had promised to feature her on his show, coerced her to travel to Atlantic City from New York in August 1990 for a business meeting at the Trump Taj Mahal with a man he described as a producer.
After they ate, Bernard alleges the meeting moved to the dining room of a suite in the hotel where Cosby made her a non-alcoholic drink, the lawsuit said.
Bernard started to feel “dizziness, an urge to vomit and weakness” after consuming the drink, according to the complaint.
The lawsuit claims Cosby then helped Bernard to the bathroom, before allegedly telling her, “Daddy’s going to get you something to feel better.”
The budding actress alleges she lost consciousness and awoke to find Cosby undressing her. Despite telling him no, Bernard alleges Cosby continued to undress her.
She came in and out of consciousness several times, including once when Cosby was allegedly raping her and again when she woke up naked in a bathtub inside the hotel room.
When she woke the following morning, Bernard claims Cosby dressed her, gave her money and ushered her to a waiting car to take her back to New York, according to the lawsuit.
Cosby then allegedly threatened to “erase” her and sue her for defamation if she went to the police, the lawsuit charges.
“I have waited a long time to be able to pursue my case in court and I look forward to being heard and to hold Cosby accountable for what he did to me,” Bernard said in a statement Thursday.
“Although it occurred long ago, I still live with the fear, pain and shame every day of my life.”
The lawsuit was filed under a New Jersey law that lifted the statute of limitations for adult survivors of child sex abuse in the state for two years.
Cosby was released from a Pennsylvania prison in July after the state’s highest court overturned his criminal sexual assault case.
He served two years after being found guilty of drugging and violating Temple University sports administrator Andrea Constand at his home in 2004.
Bernard is one of dozens of women who have accused Cosby of assaulting them.
She has been vocal in the past about her allegations and has joined other accusers at a number of his court hearings over the years.
Cosby spokesman Andrew Wyatt told The Post the comedian continues to maintain his innocence in the wake of the new lawsuit, vowing to “vigorously fight any alleged allegations waged against him.”
“These look back provisions are unconstitutional and they are a sheer violation of an individual’s constitutional rights and denies that individual of their due process,” Wyatt said in a statement.
“This is just another attempt to abuse the legal process, by opening up the flood gates for people, who never presented an ounce of evidence, proof, truth and/or facts, in order to substantiate their alleged allegations.”
He also pointed to New Jersey prosecutors declining to move forward with an investigation into Bernard’s allegations in 2015.